Looking for Shake Up Christmas by Train

pcmom

Does anyone have a sequence for Shake up Christmas by Train that they would be willing to share?

I'm working on it right now in LOR S3 for ~4,500 channels. I'd be happy to share the sequence when I'm done, hopefully today or tomorrow, then you can convert it if you're interested.

That would be perfect. Thank you!

Send me a PM so I don't forget. LOL!

I have to finish landing all of the wires on my controllers tonight, test the lights I got up over the weekend, then I'll be back on this one.

Out of curiosity, how many channels and what kind of lights do you have? I only ask because everything I have is RGB sequencing and I'm doing a lot of work in Superstar that would look like gibberish in a typical sequencer.

That would be perfect. Thank you!

You probably thought I forgot about you..... It took a lot longer than I intended because too many other things got in the way. It's far from perfect, but it's complete and can be tweak to suit. It contains 3,792 channels. There are a few things that I haven't built and didn't bother to sequence until I do since I'm running short on time. Ignore the group that I've listed at "Verts". They are some vertical elements on the face of the house, but I'm having issues with some of the pixels, so I also put off sequencing those. Everything else should give you a good feel for what I've got so far though.

Download here: https://dl.dropbox.com/sh/za38tt5ke5028a9/0VpzHLVhHf/2012-ShakeUpChristmas.lms?dl=1

Back