LOR forum at DIYC?

Macrosill

Administrator
As DIYC obtains more exposure in the light animation community we find ourselves with more and more commercial product users. Some have been misinformed that commercial product users are not welcome here. Nothing can be further from the truth. Sure, DIYC is geared towards designing and building hardware but that does not mean we have nothing to offer everyone. Nor does it mean others are not welcome here. All are welcome and all will always be welcome!

Please take this forum as an open invitation to join our community.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one welcome all who have the desire to celebrate our Lord's birth by lighting the skies with blinky-flashy! We have so much to learn from each other -- concepts for creating entertainment and not just sensationalism, techniques to do things faster and/or safer, and finding new and creative ways to use all the tools at our disposal regardless of who built them.

So come and join us, LOR users -- you'll find as much sharing and caring here as you'll find anywhere!

vixen does not have a plugin for LOR. you would have to either run LOR's software or maybe you can run it using dmx. I'm fairly new to this also as this will be my first year but that is my understanding.

I came here from LOR forums and was welcomed the first day I was here. I am happy to come to this forum every day :) and to learn as I go

We've been using LOR controllers for about 5 years now. Finally we're up to 64 channels, and debating on adding a fifth controller.

I have several LOR controllers all running numerous houses in our neighborhood. I use linkers to connect the houses across the street. Currently, I run 15 houses this way without a problem. We have a few that are hard-wired that now also combine Pixies and it looks great.

Back