Member photo album

The album was not used as much as I had hoped on the old site. Because of that I did not give this much attention on this site. If you guys want something similar I will look into how we can accomplish this.

Let me know.

The album was not used as much as I had hoped on the old site. Because of that I did not give this much attention on this site. If you guys want something similar I will look into how we can accomplish this.

Let me know.

I noticed,... (4 PICS) ***UPDATED*** (1/29/08) - Just realized those 4 are recent. There's actually many more. :)

Could be a cool idea but it must catch on. I must admit, I thought it was something else. 1st thought was perhaps a place where people could enter a brief decription about themselves and followed by documented project progress throughout the year.

Anyway just wanted to let you know about the dead link.
You're doin a great job on the site Brian.

PS - Saw your showing off segment. Way cool!
Although I tried, I never could see the hidden Journey tribute that your 1st responder talked about.

Last edited:
The new version of vBulletin has personal photo albums built in. Go into your UserCP and you will see a link under Networking.

Halo.
My name is Richard Hamilton and I am new for all you guys. I was just visiting here and enjoying my visits this before. Then I decided to be an active member here and enjoy full stay here with all you people. Hope for the great time here with all of you guys.

Back