Mini tree

Dan Ross

I just found these at a local store @ 2 for $10, has anyone had any problems with using trees like this outdoors. It says it’s rated for indoor/outdoor use.

Attachments

• tree_lit_100.jpg
    tree_lit_100.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 427
  • tree_989.jpg
    tree_989.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 435
I use those. I put 100 each red, green, and clear minis on them in addition to the 35 measly lights they come with. It works well outdoors as a mini tree and has a halfway decent daytime look.

-Matt

Last year I bought 10 3ft trees for about £2.50 each (I think thats about $6) and they weathered great and I think they were indoor only, I also bought a 7ft tree and hung upside down from the wall and again it was fine :)

I had six of them with 200 minis added to the 50 that were on them, along the side of the house that faces the rain. They were fine.
Jeff

So far these sound like a winner. The best part is it was my wifes idea to take me to this store, I normally hate walking this store with her, now she will regret it. Maybe she'll think twice before dragging me into a store again. Not only did they have a stock pile of these trees but they had a ton of the candy canes. I guess I'll be ordering some rope light soon...

Back