Minisnowda mini

jjd35

Just a update on our mini on June 2nd some of the vendors have started sending door prizes. We will do it as a pot luck I will provide donuts and coffee in the morning and pulled pork and turkey sandwiches if everyone else could provide some thing to go with that. Lets also do a swap met if you have anything you want to sell, trade or give away feel free to bring it. Still looking for a few more demonstrations feel free to bring your blinky flashy things. In a few weeks I will look for a head count and post the address and times for the mini.

Have you posted at the "green' site? I don't look every day this time of year but this is the first I've heard of the mini so I feel like I may not be alone. Thanks for stepping up to the plate to host!

Minisnowda mini is June 2nd We will have a meet and great from 8am to 9am and then start presentations so far we have video taping your display with a drone, using animation in your display, using and maintain a fog machine, security camera, and setting up multiple houses for a display. Feel free to bring your props and lights to show off. We will have a swap table to bring your items you want to sell ,trade or give away. We will have a potluck lunch, I will do turkey and pulled pork sandwiches bring something to pass. I will also have rolls and coffee in the morning. We will have some door prizes that several vendors have provided a list of them will follow next week. Please let me know who is coming and what you would like to bring for lunch so everyone knows and we can have a head count. Pm and I will send you the address
Look forward to seeing everyone

Just wondering, is it really necessary to call it a "mini" when you already call it "Mini-snowda"? :naughty: Sounds like a lot of fun.

Minisnowda mini is June 2nd We will have a meet and great from 8am to 9am and then start presentations so far we have video taping your display with a drone, using animation in your display, using and maintain a fog machine, security camera, and setting up multiple houses for a display. Feel free to bring your props and lights to show off. We will have a swap table to bring your items you want to sell ,trade or give away. We will have a potluck lunch, I will do turkey and pulled pork sandwiches bring something to pass. I will also have rolls and coffee in the morning. We will have some door prizes that several vendors have provided a list of them will follow next week. Please let me know who is coming and what you would like to bring for lunch so everyone knows and we can have a head count. Pm and I will send you the address
Look forward to seeing everyone
Planning on showing up. May be leaving early for a grad party.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back