minnesnowda mini

jjd35

Minnesnowda mini is June 8th in Buffalo MN. 830am to 2pm? 302 brighton ave. We have some great presentations set up along with a special speaker Ron Howard is flying in to spend the day with us. We also have some great door prizes from vendors. There will be a pot luck lunch and rolls and coffee in the morning. This is a free event so if you like talking Christmas and Halloween lights come out and bring a side to pass and spend the day. We do need a head count so let me know if you can make it.

Minnesnowda Mini is this weekend I would like to thank the following vendors for there support.
Boscoyo Studio, Light-O-Rama, Wire Frame D'Lites - Custom Made Wire Frames, Crockett Fantasy of Lights, LLC, Christmas Light Emporium, Ray Wu, DIY LED Express LLC, CHRISTMAS DONE BRIGHT, AtmosFX, Pixel Sequencing, Ken Wired Watts, Holiday Light Express, Ron Howard and PPU (Pixel Pro University)

Just a quick but BIG THANK YOU to John for spearheading the mini -- again! And of course, a big thanks goes out to all the vendors that supplied products that, unfortunately, caused an overabundance of drool and a slippery mess on the floor next to the prize tables....

The mini was very informative and provided ample opportunity for kibitzing and noshing on some terrific food, even though there was no possible way the group could consume all those donuts and pastries!!! And the coffee was outstanding, too!

What a great day!

Thank you to everyone who attended the mini yesterday it was fun to catch up with everyone. Thank you to the vendors for the door prizes and a special thank you to Ron Howard for making the trip out here and Clyde lyndsey for taking time out of his day to do a zoom meeting with us. It is great to be part of a group of people who's lightshows bring joy to families and friends.

Boscoyo Studio, Light-O-Rama, Wire Frame D'Lites - Custom Made Wire Frames, The Christmas Light Emporium, Ray Wu, DIY LED Express LLC, CHRISTMAS DONE BRIGHT, AtmosFX, Pixel Sequencing, Holiday Light Express, Ken Wired Watts, Crockett Fantasy of Lights, LLC, Ron Howard and PPU (Pixel Pro University), Gilbert Engineering USA and Darren Hedlund20190608_103226.jpg20190608_085445.jpg20190608_104222.jpg

Thank you to everyone who attended the mini yesterday it was fun to catch up with everyone. Thank you to the vendors for the door prizes and a special thank you to Ron Howard for making the trip out here and Clyde lyndsey for taking time out of his day to do a zoom meeting with us. It is great to be part of a group of people who's lightshows bring joy to families and friends.

Boscoyo Studio, Light-O-Rama, Wire Frame D'Lites - Custom Made Wire Frames, The Christmas Light Emporium, Ray Wu, DIY LED Express LLC, CHRISTMAS DONE BRIGHT, AtmosFX, Pixel Sequencing, Holiday Light Express, Ken Wired Watts, Crockett Fantasy of Lights, LLC, Ron Howard and PPU (Pixel Pro University), Gilbert Engineering USA and Darren HedlundView attachment 41483View attachment 41484View attachment 41485

Hi,

I live in the Twin cities and would be interested in joining for the next event. Wondering when you typically start to inform people of when the next Minnesnowda will be so I can mark my calendar to look for it?

Thanks!

Back