MOSFET Needed for DCSSR

jboyles7

Anyone have one "MOSFET 60V N-Channel QFET Logic Level" laying around?

My nephew burned one up when trying to desolder. I want to avoid the Mouser shipping costs of this if I can, and I do not have any upcoming Mouser purchases to tack this on to . . .

Mouser Part number -- 512-FQPF13N06L

What are you planning to run through it? If it's a low enough current you can get away with a much simpler/smaller part.
(eg. the REN48LSD's are using 2N2222's I think)

Is that interchangable with the part on your DCSSR design in the Files Library? Sorry to semi-hijack the thread?

What are you planning to run through it? If it's a low enough current you can get away with a much simpler/smaller part.
(eg. the REN48LSD's are using 2N2222's I think)

24VDC @ < 1AMP. These will become my primary per channel Mini Mighty relays with a REN24LV as backup. Would the 2N2222 require different resistors. . . humm.

I might have an extra one of those (FQP part)...but I'll be tied up till late Saturday at the Carolina Mini/convention. If you can wait till Sunday, I can check and verify my inventory.

Drop me a PM with your postal address. Should be able to put it in a normal envelope and get it to you for the price of a stamp...

Back