My first attempt at making an inflatable.

super cool. a dragon no one else I the world had ( until you released pictures in the wild - let the cloning begin! ).
:)

estimated cost and how tall is it?
I had the blower so that didn't factor (yellow harbor freight one from a few years ago).
I bought 36 yards of black for $8/yard and used various 60% off and 50% off coupon ($3.2/yard and $4/yard) so approx $140. Then 14 yards of green @ 50% off so $56. Some scraps of red and white were about a buck and change. I have leftover fabric so it isn't $200. I could have planned it better but it would require more sewing. (Especially if I would have bought everything with the 60% off coupons. But the store kept running out and coupons expire).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I need to measure it but it insist least 25' tall and each wing is 12' wide counting floors tiles.

This is awesome! I kept eyeing the inflatable dragon at Wal-Mart this Halloween season and this is way better! I love your GoT cut-outs too! Great job!

This is awesome! I kept eyeing the inflatable dragon at Wal-Mart this Halloween season and this is way better! I love your GoT cut-outs too! Great job!
The ones in the store were just to small. Lol
defdac0a1f9b243fc17f65e87744ff13.jpg

We had a costume party/shoot at the photography studio I use. I had a little fun being on the other sided of the lens and my buddy took this one of me.
4042cf110d0cac59c66d729af511a956.jpg

Back