Need FM Transmitter ASAP

scscorpion

Hello Folks. Looking to get an FM transmitter for our church to use for drive up porch service during this time. Our church is in a county in SC that has seen the most cases of covid-19 so far. Looks like a lot of people had the same idea and can not find a transmitter for sale online. If someone has one that they could sale please let me know. Thank you.

I have one.
PM me if you still need one and we can exchange details.
Hello Folks. Looking to get an FM transmitter for our church to use for drive up porch service during this time. Our church is in a county in SC that has seen the most cases of covid-19 so far. Looks like a lot of people had the same idea and can not find a transmitter for sale online. If someone has one that they could sale please let me know. Thank you.

Did you consider internet multicast? Does not take much of a server to output multicast to the internet. Then everyone can see and hear from home or in the car.

Yes but the church is in a rural area without internet access. Cell signal is ok but not great and sat internet price is to high. The preacher did a facebook live sermon this morning about 60 people tuned in. another church down the road did the drive up service today with a great turn out.

Thanks for all that offered there assistance. But unfortunately we have been on a stay at home rule and will not be able to do the drive in service. God bless you all.

Back