Need Help with singing face sequencing

Amigorick

Supporting Member
We have two 15 foot tall mega trees. Each tree has 16 mega strings. Each has red, blue and green leds in a spiral pattern. There are 16 strings of white in a vertical pattern. We have decided to make a wireframe type of face to hang on the side of the tree. We want it to appear that the tree has a face and would like to sequence the face (eyes and mouth) to make announcements, talk and sing to some songs. There will probably be 2 channels for eyes and 3 for the mouth. We are currently using Vixen 2.1 but plan on swapping to Vixen 3 this year. We use all Renard Controllers. Any suggestions on what is the easiest way to sequence these? I have heard of Papagayo but know nothing about it. Any help would be appreciated!

We have two 15 foot tall mega trees. Each tree has 16 mega strings. Each has red, blue and green leds in a spiral pattern. There are 16 strings of white in a vertical pattern. We have decided to make a wireframe type of face to hang on the side of the tree. We want it to appear that the tree has a face and would like to sequence the face (eyes and mouth) to make announcements, talk and sing to some songs. There will probably be 2 channels for eyes and 3 for the mouth. We are currently using Vixen 2.1 but plan on swapping to Vixen 3 this year. We use all Renard Controllers. Any suggestions on what is the easiest way to sequence these? I have heard of Papagayo but know nothing about it. Any help would be appreciated!

I am sure Vixen 3 has a solution, however, I added two singing snowmen last year using XLights. It was a fairly straightforward system and there are some great instructional videos on the subject.

The newer versions of Vixen 3 can break down the Phrases into words then into phonemes, similar to Xlights, no longer need to use papagayo.

Back