Need Some Help, Looking for Special Light

th4433

I have a family member who has had the lights shown in the pictures for years. They are finally starting to go out and he has never been able to find new strands of them. They mean a lot to him on his tree. If anyone can help point us in the right direction, it would mean alot. LED or Incandescent is fine.

Thank You!20181122_165336.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Take a look at Home Depot for Candy Cane Mini Lights. They sell these in strings of 50. I was looking for white incandescent's the other day and noticed these.

Home Depot has a 50% off sale right now so you need to pick them up quick. I wouldn't count on finding them in store next year.

If you cannot find them, you can use some DupliColor Metalcast paint (MC200 Red Anodized) and spray it into a shallow cup (WITH PROPER VENTILATION) at a low velocity so you get a puddle to dip clear Incans or Equivalent shape LEDs into and get the same effect. The Metalcast Anodized paint is excellent for coloring bulbs rather than searching out a specific color bulb. The paint is heat resistant and holds up well to weather for a few years. It also does well sticking to super smooth surfaces without scuffing. (glass, chrome, polished aluminum)

I forgot to mention that there are actually 2 elements within each bulb. 1 in the red part of the light and 1 in the white.

Thank you for the help!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back