Need suggestions

wilmar

I have made this mask and would like to add 3 small led red lights in the left upper hole for the targeting system.
Also somehow possibly light the eyes .
Need a small set up to mount inside the helmet run by a battery of some type .
Anyone know of a device small enough maybe watch type battery that I can run a switch down to the arm gauntlet control panel ?
Wanting to add the cool factor to it .

de51e3bc02e2ec8771815b8a02cba479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine the arm unit will have some leds of its own and a lot more room inside to mount a coin battery. Three red LEDs (I'd suggest clear lens as they're brighter) hot-glued together in a triangle (or fast-set epoxy) and wired in parallel would work. Then you'd just run a pair of stranded cat5 wires (just a pair, not the whole bundle; stranded because it'll flex better) out of the helmet and down through your arm to your "switch." A CR2032 battery would be easy to mount (duct tape would work) and you might put a 330-540 ohm resistor in line with the switch. Piece of cake.

I imagine the arm unit will have some leds of its own and a lot more room inside to mount a coin battery. Three red LEDs (I'd suggest clear lens as they're brighter) hot-glued together in a triangle (or fast-set epoxy) and wired in parallel would work. Then you'd just run a pair of stranded cat5 wires (just a pair, not the whole bundle; stranded because it'll flex better) out of the helmet and down through your arm to your "switch." A CR2032 battery would be easy to mount (duct tape would work) and you might put a 330-540 ohm resistor in line with the switch. Piece of cake.

Sweet thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back