New Day New Problem, Flickering while running

jeeves55

Well it's working, technically. Today's problem is, while the sequence is running the lights that are "on" flicker as the other lights go through their changes (on off, ramps, etc). Lights like my flood lights that are supposed to stay on are flickering as the mega tree is twirling. So it's pretty annoying. When all the lights are on, no problems...

It was working fines yesterday, I changed nothing. In fact it was working fine about an hour ago.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sounds like a communication problem but with a centralized system that could be anywhere between the main controller (i.e.: Grinch) and the SSRs.

Another potential problem: overloaded electrical circuits: my first year (which, FWIW, was on a Grinch), every time the lights on the bannister flashed, so did every light in the TV room (on the same circuit and the bannister in those days had 450 incan minis).

HTH.

\dmc

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm not sure what the problem was, but my computer crashed while the tree was on white twinkling LEDS. It looked fine so I decided not to touch anything and left it. The crashed computer was discovered the day after I posted this! lol. So whatever, I'm getting tired of all this problematic stuff, and liked how the house looked, just static...

Back