Newest version wipes Effects Editor when mouse cursor hovers over it.

TomsLEDs

Supporting Member
Vixen 3 - 3.10u1 Build. The screen changes when I run the mouse over the effects editor menu (if don't make an immediate selection). A black and white word image in very tall narrow font with an exclamation point appears masking the menu choices. I have to click on the layer tool and then back to the effects editor to refresh it. It varies with each effect you are editing. Very bizarre.

Looking again it appears the word is the name of the sequence. In this case Elvis.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023- Effects Editor.png
    Screenshot 2023- Effects Editor.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 15
Do you have the compatibility settings enabled for it? We found another user was having similar issues when using those settings to correct other scaling issues. We made a few fixes that are in the latest development builds to solve some of the other issues and they were able to revert the compatibility settings and have better experience. You might give the latest dev build a try. You can try it alongside the release build. There should be no issues going back and forth between them.

The only options that would have carried over would be update intervals both set at 25 currently. I programmed everything this year in my Windows 10 OS. Once finished I moved the whole directory over to the Windows 11 drive and then updated to the latest version. Could be a Windows 11 setting?

Back