Nov 3rd

ron d

Well the plan for the 3rd called to have the door frame and wreath up and the 5 lower level window frames up for a total of 2100 more lights up today but around noon my wife called my cell while i was in the shed close to completing the 2nd to last of the lower level frames and within 45 minutes we were on our way to the hospital. She was due with our 2nd child on nov 17 and well by 9:00 earlier tonight we had the newest addition to our family in our hands. 30,000+ lights and 300+ channels now take a back seat for awhile. Still undecide on a name but sydney and abbagail are atop our list far as i know and I cannot wait to bring the new baby home. That will brighten our home more then any amount of lights ever could and though we did not know we would be having a second child when i got myself into this big project and i hoped to have it all up by the time she made it here (we waited for the suprise) i have reset my goals to have it up someday rather then the 17th of november. everything went as smooth as could be and she was 8 pounds and 14 ounces and 21 inches long. From here out I can only work on my project well i will only work on it when my wife does not need my help with emma our 20 month old and soon to be named 2nd little girl. No light show could have made me as happy as i was again today and it was a perfect week to have the baby since i was off work anyway for the week and right there to help my wife and everything worked exactly as it should have.

Total light count- who cares

Back