Philly Area Mini - July 11, 2009

lbro

This year's mini is a go! It will be held at Greg's house again. I guess we didn't wear out our welcome last year:)

We are planning for a one day event so far. It will be held Saturday July 11, 2009.

The format will be a little different this year, We are planning the group to stay together as a group and not spread throughout the house.

The preliminary idea is to have the morning as a compare and contrast group. Because everyone is basically using some form of Vixen, either DIY or one of the pre-built system, we will have a common thread between us, but yet we can see the benefits of choicing which hardware to use.

The afternoon will be a show us what you brought. That could range from either your new LED strings to some really cool prop you built. We can have a how-to on soldering to how to make a new spot light holder.

If anyone would like to show something during any part of the day, drop me a PM so I can work on the shedule.

Greg is working on some venders to send in some prizes again this year. We will correct the confusion from last year on this one.

Thanks, I hope to see some new faces this year!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Philly Mini

Hi Lou

Many Thanks to you and Greg for running this again.

Sadly I won't be able to make it this year since I'll be on a cruise ship at that time.

Hope everyone that goes has lots of fun and learning.

Rick R.

Re: Philly Mini

Thanks Greg and Lou for planning it again, and in plenty of time to keep date open.

See you all real soon.

Chuck

Just wanted to bump this so people could see it. An update will be coming soon for those who already signed up. We also need more people to bring things, so please let us know if you can show off something. Thanks and I am looking forward to our event.

-Greg

Everyone who has signed up just received another email. Please let me know if you did not get it!

Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:
Back