Philly Mini 2008

I remember Annalisa had a tutorial about strobes from white LED lights....

Annalisa on DIYC or PC? I have purchased 50 10mm LEDS with the hopes in creating a strobe effect. I'd really be interested in that tutorial if you know where I can find it.

Thanks in advance for any help Greg.

Leon

Annalisa on DIYC or PC? I have purchased 50 10mm LEDS with the hopes in creating a strobe effect. I'd really be interested in that tutorial if you know where I can find it.

Thanks in advance for any help Greg.

Leon

The How-To is on my site crazylightlady.us

If you have any questions just shoot me a pm. Of course I will be bringing a bunch of my LED goodies to the Mini and maybe even a Lynx.

The How-To is on my site crazylightlady.us

If you have any questions just shoot me a pm. Of course I will be bringing a bunch of my LED goodies to the Mini and maybe even a Lynx.

Thanks CLL!!!!!

Unfortunately I won't be at the mini. (I live in Reno) But I do appreciate the help :)

Greg I was thinking wire frame but if you can tell me about animatronics that would be great too!!!.... Hope you guys dont mind a bunch of questions cause Im sure gonna be bendin your ears!

I would only need a couple of hours to tell you all i know about blinky lights.grin

kev.

Come on Kev. Your display was great last year and I will bet you know more than you realize! After all your display made it into the DIYC 2008 Calendar!

Is there anyone, who will be attending the mini, be making a Mouser order that will include the 16F688 PICs? I am in need of a few, just not 25 of them, as that is where the price break is. If not, maybe a few of us can get together, that needs them, and do a small group buy.

Wayne I am not going to the mini but would be willing to be in a group buy as I could probably use some spares/ diag pics etc.

Thanks

Leon

Is there anyone, who will be attending the mini, be making a Mouser order that will include the 16F688 PICs? I am in need of a few, just not 25 of them, as that is where the price break is. If not, maybe a few of us can get together, that needs them, and do a small group buy.

Wayne, you might want to check Allied for this PIC. About $1/PIC less than Mouser.

Hello All

Well it is a sad day that I have to post this. As of today I will not be able to attend the Mini. The company that I work for was purchased and we had a round of Lay Off's last week. At this time I think that it would be better for me to stick around the office. The giveaway's that I had planned will continue it will just be mailed to the winners. I will work on the details of the giveaways and post later.

I am sorry for the trouble all.

Bill

Back