Philly Mini goes on the Road... !!!CANCELED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbro

Hi everybody,

This year, the offical Mini of DIYC is taking a road trip. Plans are being made to take the mini on the road July 18, 2010, to the home of Christmas in Shirley, New York that is. It is planned to be held at Brian's (Marcosill) this year.

We are trying to see interest, if you can make this date, let us know!

I guess we will need to rename the mini to the DIYC Mini from now on.

Thanks
Lou

Re: Philly Mini goes on the Road...

Andy has graciously offered to add an extra day to the NJ mini that is being held at his house on the 12th and 13th of June. The 12th will cover mostly LOR, but I asked for an extra day to be able to delve into DIY.

I'm finally getting off the fence and am switching from D-Light-LOR to Vixen and a ton of different controllers. I have Rens, Lynx, 595s, you name it and thought it would be great to get-together with a bunch of you from the last time I was up there to have something like a round table discussion/demo of all the new boards that have been introduced in the past couple of years.

Let me know what you think and if you're interested in meeting in June.

Thanks!

Lou,

My wife and I can make it. We will take a vacation that week and visit some friends in Huntington NY it's only about 50 mins away.

Thanks,
Dan

I should be able to make the trip,wife wants to take the kids to NYC so.

Lou,

Can you give an update on what's going on with moving the mini to NY? It's getting close to when I need to submit vacation time and I don't want to set my time and not able to go.

Thanks,
Dan

We are only a few days away from June. So The mini will be at my house on July 18th.

You can show up as early as 8am and stay until dawn. I will have food for all. Just PM me if you are coming so I can get a head count for lunch. If you need any details about the area just ask. I will PM my address and phone number to all who let me know they are coming.

I have a couple of tents for shade, a pool if anyone wants to swim and a bbq if anyone stays for dinner, we can do burgers and dogs.

Kids are welcome to join us.

Bring some stuff to show off. If there are any specific interests let me know and I will try to get it covered.

The invite is open to everyone.

I know you like cookies so you can bring them. Also bring some controllers trees and other projects to show off. It would be great if we had all types of hardware to see.

Dang sounds fun, I wish I lived a bit closer. I think my best shot at one of these is the Colorado Mini.

John

The mini is about 1 month away and I have only received a single PM about someone attending.

Because of the lack of interest I am officially canceling the mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back