Pictures from Mini

cenote

Was wondering if people who attended can please send me some of there pictures. Like a moron, I forgot my camera. Would like to post them rate away on the phillyarea web site.

Also would like them sent to me with some descriptions of your day. I want to do a nice write up in next months newsletter
Thanks
Lou

I think we all should write a few lines for the news letter!

Then lou can post them all together on one page of the newsletter..

Anyone who dont wont be invited next year HAHA.......

Please Please Please, could everyone that attended send me something to sum up the weekend? I need pictures and comments I would like to have them ASAP, I want to try and post the August newsletter by next week. As of this post, I have not heard from anyone, you can contact me with a PM.
Thanks

Here are the pictures that I took. This website http://www.picture-central.com has other pictures that my wife and I have taken over the years. To see them click on the "Philly Mini 2008"

Oh yeah, Annalisa. You wanted to see just how close we sit at the Bristol Nascar spring race. Just click on any of the Nascar titles and you can just see.

Dan

Last edited:
Here are the pictures that I took. This website http://www.picture-central.com has other pictures that my wife and I have taken over the years. To see them click on the "Philly Mini 2008"

Dan

Those are great pictures, Dan. I also want to take this opportunity to say that is a was pleasure to meet you and your wife. I hope we meet again soon. Good luck with your display this year!

WJ

Hey all,

Below rlilly posted a link to my pics. Cenote I'll send them to you as promised.

Nice to hear we all had a fantastic time.:D

Tim

Crud, I'm not smiling in any of them. I'm really a much happier person than that. Really!

I think those are WayneJ's LedTriks implementation he is using to write words and numbers.

Wrong guess...I remembered the type of name...the correct name is RonP. Sorry Ron.

I think those are WayneJ's LedTriks implementation he is using to write words and numbers.

Wrong guess...I remembered the type of name...the correct name is RonP. Sorry Ron.

Yep, that's Ron's creation. Wait until you see what's the next creation from him. :shock:

Back