Pixabulb, GECE, and LOR CCB mounting strips 2014 Group Buy Round 1

anyone use the strips for GECE icicle lights? what worked best without stretching the wiring too much? i think they are oddballs at 9"?? my pixabulbs are 10" so trying to decide to order extra 5" spacing or use 4" spacing.

loving this design. will make it so simple to set up this year.

I don't think that the push through design will work very well with the GECE icicles. The icicle from the base to the tip is smaller than the mount. I think it would only be gravity keeping them in.

anyone use the strips for GECE icicle lights? what worked best without stretching the wiring too much? i think they are oddballs at 9"?? my pixabulbs are 10" so trying to decide to order extra 5" spacing or use 4" spacing.

loving this design. will make it so simple to set up this year.

I have not worked with the GECE Icicles. I've seen them but have never taken measurements on them to even try and make them work. So at this time, I will say they will not work.

James

is there any more left as now im unable to get it finished (last year I got 25 thinking that was enough but learning i need to do more spacing on the roof as i didn't think it needed that much so i need about 40 more lol)

ahhh nice if im doing 1 hole skip 4 and then 1 in is that the 10in spacing then the reason i was doing one every 4 on the roof is i can get more light realestate with less pixels and to the eye to seems like theres alot on the root at the angle looking at.

so for me 2" spacing then it looks like huh.

Back