Power Supply mounting

Irrumater

This will be my first year running anything DC. I have 2 Meanwell LRS 150 24 power supplies I need to mount and enclose. I have a spare Cable Guard CG 1000 5 port that they will both fit inside but the mounting holes do not match up. Thoughts on mounting some thin plywood to the inside of the box and then mounting the units to that?
I used to mount my meanwells that ran my LEDs on my fish tank to plywood under the tank, but there was alot more space under there.

go to www.jdeation.com. You can lay out the entire interior of a controller and then either order one or print out a pattern you can use on plywood or plexiglass to make your own. I also love the plastic Ammo Crates like the MTM AC30C-11 Ammo Can on Amazon. JDeation has that in their choices of enclosures as well.

HTH,

If you are looking to include long range recievers in with the power supplies, Experience Lights has a solution that combines the power supply mount and the receiver in one package. I have not personally used the Genius Pro mounting solutions (https://experiencelights.com/our-products/), I have used many of their other products and have always been please.

-Tony

Back