Prayers for budude....

dirknerkle

Supporting Member
Brian had a stroke a couple weeks ago that left him quite impaired. And while he's making a good comeback, an extra prayer or two always helps!

For those of you who don't know who Brian Ullmark is, he's the #1 poster here and the inventor of quite a few blinky-flashy circuits, controller products, concepts and loads of smart, electronics assistance. He doesn't follow the forum nearly as much as he used to, but he's still active and had a stellar display this past Christmas. You can check it out in Facebook -- search for Christmas in San Jose. Here's a video: https://www.facebook.com/ChristmasInSanJose/videos/503697609652724/

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and those trying to help him through all of this.

Brian ( budude )is one of the first people I met in this hobby and he gave me all sorts of information and support as I got started. He is the designer of the REN48LSD, the DIYC Flood and numerous other boards. He has always been someone that kept moving the technology edge forward in this hobby. So many of us have been helped by Brian. It goes without say, a big part of my display happened thanks to his help through the years.

I spoke with Brian today and he is making progress at home. He is still dealing with some residual effects from the stroke. If you have a moment, drop him a private message, I am sure he would love to hear from you.

A bit belated but thanks for all the Well Wishes! I'm still recovering more than a year later but as far as I have to go I've come a long way...

Thanks all
Brian

Back