Prayers for Halstaff

Leglamp

Supporting Member
Hey DIYer's
I just found out a great man who is well known to the Halloween world and this site that DIYC member Halstaff (Steve Koci) really needs your prayers. I won't go into detail about his illness in this forum but you can read about it on his facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10224751611088458&set=ecnf.1557726015

I have chatted with Steve many times over the years, (mainly Halloween stuff) but he was on here for people that had questions about servos and other parts for animatronics. I ran into him a couple years ago at the Halloween/Christmas expo in St Louis and even have his book. Steve is a legend in the world of Halloween displays and anything animatronic. He was often in the old chat room and helped out anyone that had questions. Please send out as many prayers as possible to him and his family.

Adam

Last edited:
Prayers sent.

I've had a few interactions with him over the net over Halloween stuff, and he is a great guy.

Edit: There have been a few updates over at the hauntforum.com site.

Last edited:
Sorry to start Monday off on a sad note, but Steve Koci aka Halstaff lost his battle with brain cancer last week.
Please send thoughts and prayers to his family during this sad time.

Attachments

• Steve Koci 8-25-2021.jpg
    Steve Koci 8-25-2021.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 46
I'll leave a light on for him (literally) this year.
May those left behind find peace quickly, and smile whenever they think about all the good times.

So sad to hear. I had a few good, illuminating interactions with him over on hauntforum (and here as well, iirc). He was a good guy, and I will pray for him.

Back