Pretty good deal at Home Depot for lights

DaleP

Hey guys, I was in the market for some more green lights and just found this deal at Home Depot.

It's for a contractor pack of 6 sets of 100 lights for $10.49 each. Thats $1.75 a strand! I know there will be better prices at the end of the season, but it the solid color lights are always sold out in my area by then.

They are Home Accents brand and I have been having good luck with them and have been using the sets for several years now with out issues.

They have Red, Green and Blue in stock. Shipping to your home, or local store is free!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Ac...Light-Set-in-Green-6-Pack-100L-GR-G/301867561

Happy shopping!

Dale P.

Hey guys, I was in the market for some more green lights and just found this deal at Home Depot.

It's for a contractor pack of 6 sets of 100 lights for $10.49 each. Thats $1.75 a strand! I know there will be better prices at the end of the season, but it the solid color lights are always sold out in my area by then.

They are Home Accents brand and I have been having good luck with them and have been using the sets for several years now with out issues.

They have Red, Green and Blue in stock. Shipping to your home, or local store is free!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Ac...Light-Set-in-Green-6-Pack-100L-GR-G/301867561

Happy shopping!

Dale P.
Edit: didn't notice where this post was posted cause orignally was on my cell.Still a good buy but i just realized there not LED im only putting LED in my display from now on

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah, it's posted in the Incan section. If they were LED I wouldn't say anything until I bought up every set they had and then marked them up 100% lol!

Yeah, it's posted in the Incan section. If they were LED I wouldn't say anything until I bought up every set they had and then marked them up 100% lol!
LMAO... yeah I was excited for a sec before I relized.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

My Home Depot order came in today! There are 6 strands in each box @ $1.75 per strand with free shipping to the store. I purchased some green, red, blue and a few white strands for a total of 8,400 more lights for next years display. This will bump me up to over 30,000 icans. I see they also have multi colored in stock too.

Dale P.

Attachments

• 20171211_153608.jpg
    20171211_153608.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 67
They are 75% off today! Just $3.75 for a box of six strands and they have solid colors in stock, but not for long....

I have not so nice things in my inbox from people trying to dump their incan lights for full price lol.... i just told them to get them for 1/3 of that directly from home depot... I have 7,500 delivered, and 10k more on order.... DIRT CHEAP...

Nice! I ordered $200 worth of stuff. LED lights are great, but you just can't beat .62 cents a box.

I just ordered 66 more boxes.... called the gal and got a 98 dollar refund from the previous order that just arrived when they were 7 bucks per 6. Used that refund to get the 66 more boxes. Said it would be here Jan 6th

Back