Problem creating sequence with no audio...

dkulp

Joe,

I'm trying to create a sequence with no audio and I'm running into a few issue:

1) If I start with an Image I created (so all my channels and such would be defined) and click "No" when asked if I have an audio file, HLS crashes.

2) If I try to create a new sequence NOT from an image and then select "No" it doesn't do anything. If I try to add a channel, it says I need to Load and Audio file or state no audio is used. However, I cannot see where to state that no audio is used. I thought there used to be an item on the Audio menu for that, but I'm not seeing it anymore.

You use the Process to create a new sequence.

Third dialog in it ask if you are to use a song or no audio.

Joe

OK. Still have the crash if I hit "No" on the first dialog with create from image.

Also, can you explain the point of the first dialog? I would remove that as it seems pointless and the message is confusing.

I don't crash -- it's a simple return from a Windows function executed by a menu selection.

Again -- I can not make it crash.

Joe

I just made it crash again. Hopefully the crash report is something useful for you.

edit....
Just realized I mistyped the first one. It's not the "first" dialog, it's the third. The one immediately after I select the image to use.

Back