propcontroller and their uses?

Livermore-Dad

Okay

I bought and built a kostyun pro controller last year (my first soldering project).

Now with the various controllers and stuff, I'm wondering how do they work :) hahahaha (I know right!):

I mean i understand the concept, get a motion detector (more questions on that), the prop controller activates another pin, that pin can be hooked to say a Ren controller or something else, to turn on lights, or start a sequence or.

The whole how does one use a propcontroller to control their lights, sequences, activities has me a tad confused.

Is there some good threads, wiki's or pages that I can read to get a better handle on this? How to make your display interactive or other?

Thanks
Tory

I have two of Frank's boards but never got around to building them quite yet - they are based on another design found HERE. I think that will have what you need.

Servo controllers can be used for controlling moving props. The first thing that comes to mind is talking skulls but for Christmas I think a real neat thing to do would be singing carolers. If I wasn't so far behind this year I'd give the carolers a whirl.

Back