PVC Snowflake with a center star

Just wanted to say thank you again for sharing this. I made one several months ago with intentions on making 3 more. As I started running short on time and concerned I couldn't get the others finished due to printing time, I abandoned the other 3 and am now regretting it. I love the look of this snowflake on the house and will definitely be adding more next year. Also these can be wired with a no splice method, my snowflake has 114 pixels and I did it with a single strand.

are you planning selling them ?? I have no 3 d printer but getting the center and end could be a way to go as it look pretty good
thanks

are you planning selling them ?? I have no 3 d printer but getting the center and end could be a way to go as it look pretty good
thanks

I'm not looking to sell them but I think I may have a few extras that I'd be happy to send out to you. Let me check when I get home from work today.

Those are awesome. I would be interested in making some of those too. Any way we can work something out so you can print the parts for me?

with those 3d plastic how do they hold in the cold ?/ do they become brittle and brake ?? never used that before
thanks

I have 2 full sets, barbotte and trioxide, PM me your address and I will send each of you one of the sets tomorrow when I get to the office.

I wanted to follow up and let you know I went to ship everything yesterday, with both people being in Canada the shipping rates where ridiculous. As much as I wanted to send them out I couldn't justify the cost and 10 business day timeline. I'm more than happy to share but it would need to be within the US. Sorry.

No I understand. Makes it hard for me to get anything here as I can't justify the cost either, like when shipping is more then the things I am buying. But thanks though on wanting to share.

Let me see if I can make one on my 3D printer, if it works, I'll post the results here.
Shipping inside Canada is way cheaper than importing from the US.

Back