Renard16, Olsen 595 and SSR Parts Co-op Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS - There are NO extra parts. All parts quantities ordered for this co-op were ordered in precise amounts/numbers to satisfy the number of "kits" requested/ordered.

Sorry.

Tony Lukes, much better steaks!

But if you are going to Passyunk Ave, Genos is the better choice!
Lou

Genos is tradition but I do like Luke's too.. I either get a Papa Luke or a double Luke Jr. (assuming they still have these)

As for where I'm going.. visiting home bro, I'm from Philly/Harrisburg (one parent "from" one, the other "from" the other - long been divorced).

lbro said:
Tony Lukes, much better steaks!

But if you are going to Passyunk Ave, Genos is the better choice!
Lou

Get over the bridge to Medford Lakes and go to DeVello's for the best steaks I've ever eaten!. Take Rt. 70 to 541. Turn left (North) and go one block (on the right) Eat one steak there, and you'll be ashamed to say you ever got one at Gino's or Pat's. Cheese whiz is crap to begin with...

Even Paul Neuman gets his steaks there. They've even named one after him.

Jeff

Typically, I like Sharp or Mild... but, its been literally since I was 18 that I had Cheese Whiz.. Ahh yes, loyal customers! ;p

Any parts ship to Dave (xmus) yet? Please forgive the question. Only asked because I just realized that Halloween is less than 90 days out now.

Thanks
John

4 fused and 9 renards according to my list and the list post probably is here, but, the domain it was residing on is no more. I'll be getting that setup again on another domain sometime this weekend. Tomorrow is going to be a massive shipping day, should be an interesting day (and I use that word without much exaggeration) at USPS.

Soooo, heads up, if you're a "lucky" participant that gets a PayPal "Request Money" please pay it as soon as you can, else there is always Saturday.

Getting to bed now, but, I believe tomorrow will be a nice day for many.

The 8 Renards you ordered before the ST part change, I have you for 8 Renards and 1 "new" Renard. No sure if that helps any.

Had no electric last night due to storm for roughly 5 hours (lost 4 lb's of 93% lean beef kinda upset about that) so wasnt able to do the remaining "request money"'s and/or emails for those paying by Money Order.

Doing it now, took the day off work (I'm more less the boss so no big deal - salary is great like that). So please stand by, I'm knocking the rest of these "Request Money"'s out. If you previously paid by Money Order and wish to pay for the shipping via PayPal (so long as it is confirmed/verified as I will only ship to the confirmed address!!) then just send me a PM containing your PayPal email address. Please DO NOT send me a PM if you already paid for the parts themselves via PayPal, as its unnecessary (unless your PayPal email address changed since the time you paid for the parts) and will just fill my inbox. ;)

Again, stand by, I want this stuff out of here today (with exception of some international folks and folks paying by Money Order of course)!

Ok. All United States participants "Money Request"'s or Email giving totals (for the Money Order participants) have been sent at this time. If you did not receive it (begin edit) AND are not having your parts kits sent from Xmus (end edit), I probably didn't receive this copy/paste that was requested some time ago:

============================================

Forum Name:

PayPal Email Address (if you paid by PayPal):
Email Address for Email:

Shipping Address (must match that of PayPal confirmed address if
applicable):

Shipping Preference (if different from USPS Priority):

============================================

via email.

And if you did, then I goofed apparently, so send me a PM and we'll fix the situation so you can get your parts! :)

*Edited: Thank you daredwood for pointing that out to me, sorry guys.

Well, this is embarassing. I messed up someones order. Nothing drastic at all (well, depending upon how the person takes it).

538-16-02-0102

Some parts had to be ordered in the "next minimum size" higher than what was needed, dont worry, I covered the costs of such parts so no worries there (figured I would run another in January so the extra and spending the extra didnt bother me at all). According to the quantity ordered (600), only 280 were needed. I have 324 left, I counted twice. I should have only 320 left over.

They're the molex terminal crimp style contacts, used in the Olsen kits. You'll be short 4 of them (4 are in each kit). Simply PM me and I'll get it resolved ASAP, they're here waiting for you. (Neat, I technically wont be done with this until the person PM's me and they receive them from me in an envelope).

Sorry whoever, terribly sorry about that.

The following have pending PayPal "Request Money"'s:
===================================

SNSPRT
Kim Lake
itty bitty lights
Brian A
Anarchtica
RavingLunatic

===================================

:)

Dave

As well as the participants of the Renard16 will be glad to hear this I'm sure. Your kits will be heading his way wednesday (hopefully depends on the participants). I just wrapped up the re-check of the last Renard16 kit. PayPal MR's will be heading your way, so pay them please ASAP since all kits are in the same box -- you will not be paying me shipping, but rather any remaining balance due to price differences, etc. if applicable for you.

That said.. ho ho ho.. International shipping pricing coming up. Thank you all for the patience.

Edit: err

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back