Repository for modules

gma

Is there a repository for people to upload/download custom modules? Wanted to see if someone else had already done something like I'm thinking (very likely).
Searched around and didn't find much. Sorry for the newbie question!

Unrelated question (sorry for muddying one post) - watched Chris Maloneylight's videos (thanks for putting that together. Well done). He uses Visual C# express 2010 - but those videos are a few years old. What IDE's are ppl using for Vixen these days? Looks like "Community 2015" is the latest freeware from MS, but I have access to VS versions if they are more consistent with what others are using.

Thanks
Gene

The app is up on github. There's a developer section on the vixenlights website that gives the basic info for getting started with the code. We have a few basic rules for formatting consistency and such. There's some pointers for github utilities.
We have a google group for the dev team. Vixendev@googlegroups.com. That's the best place to subscribe and ask questions related to development.
I think most are using VS2013. Jeff would be the better person to ask about that.

--Jon Chuchla--

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back