RGB Chase with Custom Effects

MindTrik

I'm trying to create a random RGB effect across 300 channels. I can do ramp ups, ramp downs, levels with the custom effects without a problem. But want I want to do is the following custom effect

Level RGB from green to dark green, length 13
Level dark green, length 13
Level RGB from dark green to green, length 13

The problem is you can't do a rgb chase from color x to color y in custom effects.

Last edited:
I'm trying to create a random RGB effect across 300 channels. I can do ramp ups, ramp downs, levels with the custom effects without a problem. But want I want to do is the following custom effect

Level RGB from green to dark green, length 13
Level dark green, length 13
Level RGB from dark green to green, length 13

The problem is you can't do a rgb chase from color x to color y in custom effects.

That seems a difficult task , I thought we were able to select from a color palette when using the chase features on the tool bar .

Last edited:
This sounds like a library function...
Create the effect and save it to library so you can select it whenever you want. (do each effect separately and span for however long you want)
The only issue with library effects I have experienced is that when you save an effect (say that spans 30 channels in a display group), you can only apply it if you have at least 30 channels in your current display group (if your current display group is only 20 channels it will not apply).

Back