RGB Green > 200 trigger relay

asago

I suspect his this is answered 100 times already in this forum but I cannot seem to find it. I've set up a simple relay running on a wemos d1 mini w/ e.131 code that works to trigger the relay using da_tester but cannot seem to make it work in xlights at all... can anyone help guide me as to what I am doing wrong? I tried adding a DMX controller and single pixel and can't get this relay to fire in xlights.. only from da_tester...

e131_working.png

I was going to delete this thread as I finally got it to work right after I posted but figure I might be able to help someone else out... I ended up setting the controller as espixelstick, the model as a single line with 1 pixel/node, w2811, and to flip the relay, use solid color effect green (obvious). BTW - this is on a wemos d1 mini..... if anyone is interested I'll post more - I now have this relay triggering in xlights as part of a sequence, da_tester, over wifi as a smart device using blync, and with a manual push button (it is a smoke machine). This script will be my go-to for my "show" now as I need to control all my devices ad-hoc over wifi when not running a show as well as part of a show...

Back