schedular running 3 programs at once?

ocassionally the schedular will "lock up" and have 3 programs running at same time.
I have my show program from 5:30pm-10pm
at 12am I have an ALL OFF sequence with one unused channel on.
This runs every 2 miniutes until 5pm
all runs fine until it decides to hng up. like thismorning. I had my show seqiuence running and two of the all off sequences running.
this all appears in the window excuting timer control.
thought about rebooting computer but??

ocassionally the schedular will "lock up" and have 3 programs running at same time.
I have my show program from 5:30pm-10pm
at 12am I have an ALL OFF sequence with one unused channel on.
This runs every 2 miniutes until 5pm
all runs fine until it decides to hng up. like thismorning. I had my show seqiuence running and two of the all off sequences running.
this all appears in the window excuting timer control.
thought about rebooting computer but??

I had some similar issues. First, try making that sequence longer than 2 minutes. I assume you are just running it in repeat.

Second, in your timers, set the start/finish 1 more minute appart. Seems the timers only run on minutes, not seconds and if they are jus a little too close they hang sometimes.

I use mine to run the inflatables all day, turn power off to the security lights when the display is on but turns back on after the display is off, and I use it to power the wall warts for the security cameras. I have them turn off for 5 seconds every 30 minutes so they reset the automatic exposure.

By moving the timers like this, means I have 1-2 minutes at times with no security floods or security cameras, but they are on 99.9 percent of the time.

Back