Schedule Times

wbuehler

Can Vixen be updated to allow more schedule options? Currently it is limited to 30 minute blocks. Can this be changed to allow for 5 or 10 minutes blocks?

Thanks

Bill

Can Vixen be updated to allow more schedule options? Currently it is limited to 30 minute blocks. Can this be changed to allow for 5 or 10 minutes blocks?

Thanks

Bill
You can already do that. Just click the time in the box and change it to the desired time. You can go one minute intervals. ;)

To the previous post I was wondering how you change the intervals because when i go to manually change them i cant edit it just gives me the list example- (friday 11:30pm(6.5hours) friday 12:00pm (7hours))

My Suggestion for improving Vixen
I would like to add the idea of taking the programs length in effect so that it displays exactly when the program you have selected will end (say a program that has 5 sequences in it is 10min and 35 seconds long and you want it to play 4:30 -5:30 it will say ok it can play 5 times in that time frame and give you 51.9 min it will run for. Or have it stop at the sequence that puts it closest to 5:30 so it does not run past 5:30.

I ran into this problem last night where my one program for christmas music was running till 12 and then i had another program to run at exactly 12 for new years. Both of these programs ended up running at the exact same time. Luckily not enough channels went on at the same time to blow any fuses or breakers.

Please feel free to add on to my idea and let me know if what i just said makes any sense, if not I will try to explain myself alittle better.
Thanks,
Jon

Back