Scheduler crash in 3.9u4

So I just put together my 2022 show and managed to crash the scheduler. I took a look in the application logs and think I know the cause - you might even consider this user error :)

When you add a 'pause' function, the default length is 0 seconds. This crashes out the scheduler.
The application logs report 'Invalid value '0' for parameter 'Interval' at System.Timers.Timer.....

I updated the time to 5 seconds and it behaves. A simple fix would be to have the default pause at 1 second, and to prevent the user selecting 0 as an option. This may be an old issue not related to the new release.

So I just put together my 2022 show and managed to crash the scheduler. I took a look in the application logs and think I know the cause - you might even consider this user error :)

When you add a 'pause' function, the default length is 0 seconds. This crashes out the scheduler.
The application logs report 'Invalid value '0' for parameter 'Interval' at System.Timers.Timer.....

I updated the time to 5 seconds and it behaves. A simple fix would be to have the default pause at 1 second, and to prevent the user selecting 0 as an option. This may be an old issue not related to the new release.

I don't consider that a user error. That is just bad code not setting bounds and validating user input. If you would write that up as a bug in the tracker, it should be pretty simple fix to implement.

Jeff

Back