Seeing if there is interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had been thinking about a redesign of the boards.

basicly adding the comms and zc to each of the controller boards so you could run each 32 channel board and then just add extra boards as needed.

but at this stage it is just an idea.

Why not? I have 2 sets (2 controllers and 8 field modules) just finished this holiday season, if the price is right, I'd be in for another full set!!!

there is 20 sets being made. Interested parties should PM me to get yours.
I will look into the cost of co-op of parts on this as well.

Lou,

be advised that the low profile RJ45 jack on the BOM is being discontinued at Mouser. Last time I looked they only had 600 or so left.

Chris

The BOM (bill of materials) has been revised to eliminate obsolete part numbers. The RJ-45 jack has also been revised and it looks like they will have enough in stock. If there is problems with finding parts, PM me and I will make the required revisions.

Remember, you can copy all the part numbers at once (column D) from the Excel spread sheet and paste them into the BOM Import Tool (Import Bill of Materials Tool) under the EZ Buy tab on the www.Mouser.com home page.

Remember to check pricing on the parts. I normally buy reisistors 25, 50 or 100 at a time (and other low cost parts) because they are cheap and if you dabble much, they come in handy.

If you install the optional LEDs, you need to use 510 ohm resistors when building SSRs. If you use 750 ohm resistors in your SSRs, you will need to change the voltage regulator to a 6 volt model.
Mouser Part Number:
863-MC7808ABTG
863-MC7806BTG
512-KA78M06TU

Good luck to all and PM me if there is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back