Serial port closing after first sequence.

Hook

Am i doing something wrong? Anyways i set up the schedule and the program. But when the timers start at 5pm the first sequence plays without issue but as soon as the second sequence comes it brings up an error stating "COM1 is unavailable. Access is denied" or something. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

You might check that the last column of your sequence has every cell 'Off'. If any of them are filled in it an cause Vixen to hold a Com Port open and not allow the next sequence to play.

You might check that the last column of your sequence has every cell 'Off'. If any of them are filled in it an cause Vixen to hold a Com Port open and not allow the next sequence to play.

Just Checked all my sequences and the end appears empty.

Make sure in your program you have the crossfade set to 0 seconds. Anything else will cause an issue.

Make sure in your program you have the crossfade set to 0 seconds. Anything else will cause an issue.
Ah, thats it i thought the crossfade would be interesting at one point i thought that might be it. I will change it to 0 seconds.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back