Spinner

wilmar

61 inches of pure Christmas joy one down one to go .
f72ae0cec36f7601c51dedb06ed5ff9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great! What’s material did you use for the frame?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s all pvc fittings from hardware store
8 -tees
8 -45s
16- 1 1/4” long pieces
8- 30” arms.
#6 x 1/2 self tap pan head screws a lot.
2eae88381c61a18b37c2a229bcc988ce.jpg

It’s actually exactly 72” tip to tip diameter .
And when completed 120 bullets at 2” spacing.
01abdca4af11db9a72c1751d4b207ed4.jpg

Ah yes. The closeups help. From the first picture I thought it was some type of cable raceway material.

I’ve been contemplating building a star-flake spinner, and this is very similar. Perhaps a combination of this design and some pixel mounting strips for the star shape...

Ah yes. The closeups help. From the first picture I thought it was some type of cable raceway material.

I’ve been contemplating building a star-flake spinner, and this is very similar. Perhaps a combination of this design and some pixel mounting strips for the star shape...

Nice can’t wait to see. It

I do reget leaving and it feels strange not working on something. But it is what it is. In a way I'm relieved because it was stressful doing it all by myself but the end result was extremely satisfying.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Wilmar,

Very nice. One thing I will warn you it is my experience that PVC pipe like that will work well for a while, but it quickly gets brittle and has a tendency to break at the fittings and can be tricky to repair.

Also, if you have not seen the StarFlake Spinner there are build instructions in the Wiki and a great Build Video on YouTube

Wilmar,

Very nice. One thing I will warn you it is my experience that PVC pipe like that will work well for a while, but it quickly gets brittle and has a tendency to break at the fittings and can be tricky to repair.

Also, if you have not seen the StarFlake Spinner there are build instructions in the Wiki and a great Build Video on YouTube

Awesome but I just used all my extra mega strip for mini trees so will have to wait

Back