St Patricks Day

joeberg

I setup a small indoor display for St. Patricks Day. This one is a little different as I am using the Vixen Web Controls to actually allow you to initiate the sequence and/or control the lights in the show while watching it live. I sequenced a short jig (The Irish WasherWoman) that i thought would be a relevant St Patricks Day song. Let me know what you think:

http://www.holidayautomation.com

Be sure to click the "Start Show" Link to start the sequence. Let me know what you think.

BTW, i have gotten a lot of requests to put together a detailed howto to do the web controls. I am working on it and should have something done soon. I am working through a couple of potential bugs in the software that need to be resolved before it can be completed.

Joe

Cool! Luck of the Irish to ya! Anyone else do anything for St. Patty's ??

ali1668_l.jpg

Joe,
That is awesome!!
My family (mothers side) are Irish so, I am planning on doing something next year as I won't be home on St. Patricks Day this year. We have the yard and home decorated with static displays but I want to try out some of this hardware I have been building.
Martin

I setup a small indoor display for St. Patricks Day. This one is a little different as I am using the Vixen Web Controls to actually allow you to initiate the sequence and/or control the lights in the show while watching it live. I sequenced a short jig (The Irish WasherWoman) that i thought would be a relevant St Patricks Day song. Let me know what you think:

http://www.holidayautomation.com

Be sure to click the "Start Show" Link to start the sequence. Let me know what you think.

BTW, i have gotten a lot of requests to put together a detailed howto to do the web controls. I am working on it and should have something done soon. I am working through a couple of potential bugs in the software that need to be resolved before it can be completed.

Joe

Great site Joe, the integration with vixen is awesome!

Back