Still getting error messages

I saved all my sequence data then deleted all the vixen files (Norton go back is where they all ended up?)
well I downloaded framework using internet explorer (sure loaded differently than Firefox.
reinstalled Vixen 1.1.11
loaded my saved sequences, crossed fingers and bam!! error messages again.
My next trick is to try using a usb flash stick, load the vixen1.1.11 on it and hopfully get it working without errors.
note all I need to do is start Vixen, then close it without opening any sequences and I get an error that I can quit or continue (see my posted errors screen shots in another thread)
In mean time I am going to get my Christmas computer hooked up and try running my present sequences.
Gads this is getting cumbersom but only 65 or so days before SHOWTIME
hope the Renard 64 works without a hitch.

Yee Haaa it works!!!!

I took E Hornnings idea and purchased a 2gb usb flash drive
went to IE and then downloaded Vixen 1.1.11 all onto the flash drive
installed vixen, copied my existing sequences onto flash drive
ran vixen and seems to work rather well
NO ERROR messages !!
things are looking up.
winter is getting close, got down to 36 last night.
Christmas to follow
Oh yea I need a manger scean--any ideas
I was have a conversation w/ pastor and he mentioned putting Christ back into Christmas
Trivia question--what does the candy cane represent??

Though in my PM I mentioned that I didn’t think it would work on the computer that you got the error messages on, it appears that you’ve had success. Just out of curiosity, try copying the complete Vixen directory from the flashdrive to your harddrive and try running it from the harddrive. It really shouldn’t matter which drive you use as long as it’s fast enough that there aren’t any delays.

I will give it a try

like repairing something that is working--LOL
I knida wonder if the flashdrive is fast enought. How to tell???
Will let you know how all goes
Thanks

Back