Super Flux RGB LED Library

Ponddude

Does anyone has an RGB Super flux LED library for Eagle? I HATE making new libraries in Eagle and was wondering if anyone was willing to share. I couldn't find one online.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Does anyone has an RGB Super flux LED library for Eagle? I HATE making new libraries in Eagle and was wondering if anyone was willing to share. I couldn't find one online.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

The Piranha ones? I had one, but the colours didn't align. (Not a big deal for what I used it for). I can dig it out this evening.

Yes, the Piranha one...sorry should have put that in there.

If you could I would appreciate it. I can screw around with it to try and get it to work.

Thanks!!!

Just checked the board I had done. The silk screen is 90 degrees out of alignment. So I had to rotate the parts by 1/4 turn (vs the silk screen) when installing. The library is on my "other" PC.. so will dig it out tonight.

attachment.php

Just found that I forgot to upload the file for you.

Here it is..

*HOWEVER* .. not only is it 90 degrees out of alignment, I'm also finding the pins have a very tight fit. I couldn't notice on the home-etch as I use a larger drill than the part requested. So that's two things you may want to address in the library before using it.

Mods : When I try to download this file it loads a clear.gif link page... cannot access

Unfortunately many files were lost during a server upgrade a couple years ago so the links are dead now. You might try pinging LabRat or check the SparkFun libraries - I think they have one for this. Might have one as well that I used for the DIYC Flood - I'll check...

edit - My 5.9 or 6.2 versions show it in the led library:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back