Sydney Mini

Well I am very dissapointed :(to say that I will be unable to attend, due to the inconsiderate people who want to go and have fun while i have to WORK:mad:. after the Melbourne Mini i was looking forward to more enlightning insights. i hope you all have a great time.Sob Sob Sob :mad::mad::mad:

I am back for the Mudgee field day - man it was cold this time. But the weather was glorious.

piesrule58 and polar Bear, sorry you can't make it.

Dave are you still up for talking about / demo of spray painting minis?

It is going to be a great day see ya there.

I was talking to Dave Kenny this morning and the Venue sounds great. Dave will organise cold meats, Salads and drinks for Lunch.

Just a reminder, we kick of about 9:00am and will finish around 5:00pm. don't forget to bring an item to show off or talk about.

So see ya's there

Matt's started teaching us AVR programming. Good turnout, seven of us here so far.
Ahhh the joys of fuse programming of AVR's. Well I found the issue I was having.

now coffee time lol

Phil is now teaching us Pics. A few big tips thanks Phil.

Last edited:
I would like to thank Matt for organizing the Sydney mini, it was a great day for all and I sure walked out a wiser man from the experience. I would like to also thank Lytnin for organizing such a great venue for the event plenty of space and it was the perfect place for the mini. His wife should also be thanked for making such a great lunch that we all enjoyed.
At first I wasn't sure if i was at the right place with all those vintage motorbikes that were there but it was just a rally that was organizing to leave for the day, so we got to see some great old vintage motorbikes before we got stuck into it for the day. I think we all walked out today learning something new and to see the ECG in action was truly impressive.
Well i hope that we can do this again next year as it truly was a fantastic venue and it was great to meet a few of the guys around the region.

BIG Thank you to Matt for all the effort he put in to Making the Sydney Mini a success that it was.

Thanks to the Speakers Matt, Phil and FastEddie for your great insight into how to program AVR, Pic's and Light show Pro.

Thanks for the Demo's of the great products coming up later this year. I am already saving to get some of the RGB led's

Thanks again to all that turned up It was truly a success. See you next year!!!

Wombat

Another thankyou to all that were involved in the Sydney Mini. Great venue, great food (thankyou Mrs Lytnin) and great information.
It was just the spark that I needed to start getting serious for this year.

Jon

Yes many thanks for the venue, food and organisation and the attendees, without any of that i couldn't have bored everyone with long speeches.

It was a good day and looking forward to next year, hope we some of the southern and northern cousins next year.

Cheers
Aussiephil

Back