The Great Mini Tree Fight

tiger9601

Wanted to get opinions on mini trees and threshold for best balance between size and storage. Bigger coro Boscoyo trees seem like they would take up a lot of space unless you break them down to store flat. What is the point where strips become easier to deal with... assembly, cost, and storage?

Thanks!

I like my 42" tomato cage spiral trees. I stack them 4-5 tall so they dont take up a lot of floor space even with 68 of them

IMO, you will be happier with the Boscoyo mini's, due to the fact that there is no straightening or fluffing of lights needed. I have found that if you use square pixels, they too can be stacked several high. You can also stack them if you use bullet pixels, but they make it easier to misalign the pixels when you unstack them...........:eek:mg:

I'm using Holiday Coro's pixel trees and fold them down and stack them each year. Just have to put a hand full of pixels back in when i get them out.

Created my own for easy take down and storage parts are 3-d printed and 3/4” pvc length is up to you and a wood base . A hole in center of base allows for me to put piece of rebar in. Ground and slide trees on so wind has no effect on them .

https://vimeo.com/455370962

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I made some out of 1/2' EMT. Welded the cross member together, but you could bolt them. Then used sheet metal screws to hold Boscoyo strips. Pound a pice of 3/8 rebar into the grass and slip the EMT over and it works great. Will be able to stack and store in one of the attic spaces.

mini tree small.jpg

Last edited:
Back