TobyMac Christmas This Year

llibeulb

Does anyone have this sequence that they would share with me? I wanted to add this song but never found the time to finish it. :blush2:
Thanks

I am working on it currently. I have 272 channels and display elements include: 3 leaping arches (8 channels per arch), 7 mini trrees ( 3 channels per tree), 32 channel mega tree ( 2 different colors), 2 channel (2 color) tree topper, 2 shooting stars (7 channels per star), 2 snowflake falls (17 channels per snowflake fall), 16 Dumb RGB Wall Washers, 4 windows that are framed with individually controlled snowflakes (window 1 has 14 snowflakes, window 2 has 18 snowflakes, window 3 has 20 snowflakes, and the door has 22 snowflakes), and 5 blank channels. I use HLS... I know you can convert from Vixen to HLS, but I'm not sure if you can convert the other way. I'm more than happy to share with you when I'm done... just let me know.

Thanks for the reply jsheehan3, but that is a different song.

Cnbales, I'm not familiar with HLS and if it will convert. I'll have to check out your display, we are practically neighbors. I'm in Batesville, IN.

I am working on it currently. I have 272 channels and display elements include: 3 leaping arches (8 channels per arch), 7 mini trrees ( 3 channels per tree), 32 channel mega tree ( 2 different colors), 2 channel (2 color) tree topper, 2 shooting stars (7 channels per star), 2 snowflake falls (17 channels per snowflake fall), 16 Dumb RGB Wall Washers, 4 windows that are framed with individually controlled snowflakes (window 1 has 14 snowflakes, window 2 has 18 snowflakes, window 3 has 20 snowflakes, and the door has 22 snowflakes), and 5 blank channels. I use HLS... I know you can convert from Vixen to HLS, but I'm not sure if you can convert the other way. I'm more than happy to share with you when I'm done... just let me know.
what kind of wall washers were those?

cnbales, I love what you have done with the song and I am using HLS as well. I have listened to that song 20 plus times and was hitting a mental roadblock on what to do with it to even get started If you would be willing to share your sequence, I would really appreciate it. It will give me a good start on next year :)

Ben

Thank you so much cnbales!! I look forward to getting started on it. I might even play with it some before I take down this year's display. :thup:

Ben

Back