Transworld Halloween and Christmas Expo - St Louis 2024

Leglamp

Supporting Member
Hello DIYers
It's that time of year again! TransWorld's Halloween Expo and Christmas Show is coming to St. Louis on March 7-10, 2024. It is being held at the Americas Center in downtown St Louis MO and tickets are available.

If you buy tickets now they're $95 per person and that's called the early bird special. The early bird discount is offered until Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 11:59 pm CDT. On February 23, the price per ticket goes up to $125 per person. Keep in mind tickets are non-refundable. The Halloween and Christmas expo is a 4 day event that includes 4 day access to the Halloween attractions show, The Dark Zone, Interactive Entertainment Show, and the Christmas Show. You also receive free FREE Makeup demos on the show floor stage throughout the day! The show floor is over 400,000 sq ft with 400+ exhibitors and over 13,000 attendees. Go to Halloween one day and Christmas the next. Just make sure you wear good walking shoes! If you're coming in from out of state or country You'll also want to make sure you reserve a hotel room now. Rooms nearest to the event fill up very fast. Parking garages/lots also fill up fast.​

For more info about the events click on the links below. You must register to buy tickets and attend. If you plan on attending let me know by private mail so we can meet!

https://www.transworldchristmasshow.com/

https://www.haashow.com/

To avoid any confusion, please keep in mind:
The event in St. Louis is called the Transworld Halloween and Christmas Show (March 7 - 10, 2024). This posting is not for the Christmas Expo in Las Vegas being held on July 15 - 17, 2024.

This year will be the 5th time my wife and I have attended. In previous years, We got to meet several members from the DIYC community and some of our favorite youtubers! Last year we got to meet Wicked Makers, Ed Edmunds from Distortions Unlimited, and Voltaire from the Lair of Voltaire!

If you think your megatree is great, come see the monster mega trees in this building. Very tall and very bright! The Christmas side of the event is about a third the size of Halloween, but still worth coming out and seeing all the booths and displays.

Hope to see you there!
Adam

P.S. There is an age restriction, no one under 10 allowed.​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNv4__V1LA8

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.
Leglamp

Hello DIYers​

It's that time of year again! TransWorld's Halloween Expo and Christmas Show is coming to St. Louis on March 7-10, 2024. It is being held at the Americas Center in downtown St Louis MO and tickets are available.

If you buy tickets now they're $95 per person and that's called the early bird special. The early bird discount is offered until Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 11:59 pm CDT. On February 23, the price per ticket goes up to $125 per person. Keep in mind tickets are non-refundable. The Halloween and Christmas expo is a 4 day event that includes 4 day access to the Halloween attractions show, The Dark Zone, Interactive Entertainment Show, and the Christmas Show. You also receive free FREE Makeup demos on the show floor stage throughout the day! The show floor is over 400,000 sq ft with 400+ exhibitors and over 13,000 attendees. Go to Halloween one day and Christmas the next. Just make sure you wear good walking shoes! If you're coming in from out of state or country You'll also want to make sure you reserve a hotel room now. Rooms nearest to the event fill up very fast. Parking garages/lots also fill up fast.

For more info about the events click on the links below. You must register to buy tickets and attend. If you plan on attending let me know by private mail so we can meet!

The event in St. Louis is called the Transworld Halloween and Christmas Show (March 7 - 10, 2024). This posting is not for the Christmas Expo in Las Vegas being held on July 15 - 17, 2024.

This year will be the 5th time my wife and I have attended. In previous years, We got to meet several members from the DIYC community and some of our favorite youtubers! Last year we got to meet Wicked Makers, Ed Edmunds from Distortions Unlimited, and Voltaire from the Lair of Voltaire!

If you think your megatree is great, come see the monster mega trees in this building. Very tall and very bright! The Christmas side of the event is about a third the size of Halloween, but still worth coming out and seeing all the booths and displays.

Hope to see you there!

Adam

P.S. There is an age restriction, no one under 10 allowed.

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.​
Leglamp​
To help with the confusion, this year's Expo is in Overland Park, KS - just the other side of the state of Missouri - July 18-20. TransWorld is in St Louis every year. March 7-10.

I've gone to Transworld 3 years now and find it full of new ideas.

Both are well worth your time.

Hello DIYers

If you buy tickets now they're $95 per person and that's called the early bird special. The early bird discount has been extended till Monday, February 26, 2024 at 11:59 pm CDT. On February 23, the price per ticket goes up to $125 per person. Keep in mind tickets are non-refundable. The Halloween and Christmas expo is a 4 day event that includes 4 day access to the Halloween attractions show, The Dark Zone, Interactive Entertainment Show, and the Christmas Show. You also receive free FREE Makeup demos on the show floor stage throughout the day! The show floor is over 400,000 sq ft with 400+ exhibitors and over 13,000 attendees. Go to Halloween one day and Christmas the next. Just make sure you wear good walking shoes! If you're coming in from out of state or country You'll also want to make sure you reserve a hotel room now. Rooms nearest to the event fill up very fast. Parking garages/lots also fill up fast.

Hello DIYers

If you buy tickets now they're $95 per person and that's called the early bird special. The early bird discount is offered until Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 11:59 pm CDT. On February 23, the price per ticket goes up to $125 per person. Keep in mind tickets are non-refundable. The Halloween and Christmas expo is a 4 day event that includes 4 day access to the Halloween attractions show, The Dark Zone, Interactive Entertainment Show, and the Christmas Show. You also receive free FREE Makeup demos on the show floor stage throughout the day! The show floor is over 400,000 sq ft with 400+ exhibitors and over 13,000 attendees. Go to Halloween one day and Christmas the next. Just make sure you wear good walking shoes! If you're coming in from out of state or country You'll also want to make sure you reserve a hotel room now. Rooms nearest to the event fill up very fast. Parking garages/lots also fill up fast.

Hope to see you there!

Adam

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.​
Leglamp​

Hello DIYers
Just a reminder the TransWorld Halloween Expo and Christmas Show is in St. Louis this weekend (March 7-10, 2024). It is being held at the Americas Center in downtown St Louis MO and tickets are available. The early bird discount has already expired, so the price per ticket is $125 per person. Keep in mind tickets are non-refundable.

The Halloween and Christmas expo is a 4 day event that includes 4 day access to the Halloween attractions show, The Dark Zone, Interactive Entertainment Show, and the Christmas Show. You also receive free FREE Makeup demos on the show floor stage throughout the day! The show floor is over 400,000 sq ft with 400+ exhibitors and over 13,000 attendees. Go to Halloween one day and Christmas the next. Just make sure you wear good walking shoes! If you're coming in from out of state or country You'll also want to make sure you reserve a hotel room now. Rooms nearest to the event fill up very fast. Parking garages/lots also fill up fast.

https://www.transworldchristmasshow.com/

https://www.haashow.com/

The event in St. Louis is called the Transworld Halloween and Christmas Show. This is not for the Christmas Expo in Las Vegas being held on July 15 - 17, 2024.

If you think your megatree is great, come see the monster mega tree James Hohensee has in this building. Very tall and very bright! The Christmas side of the event is about a third the size of Halloween, but still worth coming out and seeing all the booths and displays.

Just an update:
Christmas Expo for 2024 is in Overland Park, KS (not Las Vegas) from July 18-20, 2024. Pre-Show Workshops are July 15-17, 2024.

Transworld is a very interesting event, with a HUGE number of vendors. It is heavy on Halloween vendors, but the Christmas vendors are worth a trip to see. Make sure to look at the pricing for classes which is not included in the base admission cost (which is access to the show floor).

Back