Tri State Area Christmas Light Gathering April 23rd in East Brunswick, NJ

jklingert

Super Moderator
Just a reminder that the Tri State (NJ) Epic mini is this weekend. There is still time to sign up. People from across the North East are already arriving!

$30 registration fee is payable via paypal at http://twinklinghouse.com/3Xmas.html

Follow the action on facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/groups/157080087781386/

Presentations, demonstrations, door prizes, lots of tips shared by veteran decorators.....

Topics will likely include:

Triac replacements – to include any through hole component
Programming a PIC – Hex files, compiling, PICIT programmers
Falcon and Raspberry Pi components
Video Mapping
Nutcracker overview – newest updates, where do I start
Sequencing pixels in LOR
P-10 panels – what are they and how are they set up
Simple pixel testing – what are your techniques
How to incorporate video in your display
Remote access to your display
Networks:
Setting up a switch - Best practices
Old school display items and element / prop making - for those that are looking for a new or different approach
Show and tell - bring along something your made
What have I learned from my past mistakes?

Just registered looking forward to meeting everyone. Had to pay twice for me and the significant other.

Last edited:
This will be my first, can't wait to meet everyone.
Dan (DanoNJ) does a great job pulling things together. It is always an interesting collection of people who show up every year :freak: .
Do bring any new projects or ideas that you are working on or want to show off. People are always looking for a new ideas for their own shows and it is a great place to share.

Dan (DanoNJ) does a great job pulling things together. It is always an interesting collection of people who show up every year :freak: .
Do bring any new projects or ideas that you are working on or want to show off. People are always looking for a new ideas for their own shows and it is a great place to share.

Thanks, Jack. Just be warned, this event is one of the most unstructured one there is. We hardly hold to any agenda- seems to work out great!!

Back