Update Time!

DIYledEXPRESS

Update time.
We are on track to start shipping more presale items by May 15th! If you haven't received your full order, or yours hasn't shipped at all yet, start looking at your account on our website for tracking updates starting May 15th!

Thanks for the update! I was starting to wonder when I might see my order, but I was trying to be patient. Great News

Maybe try FB? They sometimes seem to have communication lapses, so maybe they are active somewhere else....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sent DIYLEDEXPRESS an email and got the following response:
Any orders not already shipped are expected start shipping by the end of June.

Not what we wanted to hear, but it is something.
I guess my 4th display gets moved to 2020

Sent DIYLEDEXPRESS an email and got the following response:
Any orders not already shipped are expected start shipping by the end of June.

Not what we wanted to hear, but it is something.
I guess my 4th display gets moved to 2020

Wow, really? That's very disappointing. I went to the FB page as someone suggested and saw that there was a small delay with a 2nd shipment arriving - but only a handful of days, not a month and a half.

Darn, I was hoping that with the new help their issues of the past would be in the.... well, past I guess.

Hope you guys get your stuff at some point!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There was a bit of a misunderstanding between two people at DIY LED Express. We are still shipping orders from the second shipment of pre-sales goods. The third shipment is currently on its way to Los Angeles. We are currently working on shipping orders placed BEFORE 1/14. Some of those orders arehe shipping sooner than others due to the contents of the orders. For instance, Shrink Tubing is holding up some orders because we have to measure, cut, and spool the tubing. P5 and P10 kits require a bit space to piece together and we can't do that until we make room by shipping out other orders. Also, we have been shipping orders placed AFTER 1/14 if we have the product on hand. We did order extra product with in our second shipment so we can fill some of the orders that were placed on or after the 1/14 date. We're moving through this stuff as quickly as we can.

Thank you
Todd

Please clarify.....Orders placed 4 months ago (Feb 3 close) are still in route (potentially 3 to 4 weeks more transportation time) would points to July-August delivery for many orders. Yes?

Back