Urgently advice needed with audio on Vixen 2 schedular

Charle

Hi

I'm a newby with my first show this year (84 channels) and is having a very frustrating time with Vixen 2 audio output device. My computer default audio device is set to headphone jack. If I play mp3 through my media player or play the individual Vixen 2 sequence, my audio play through the headphone jack but the moment I play through the program scheduler, the audio plays through the computer speakers.

I've re installed the audio drivers and use the Vixen set audio device tool in every way possible but the audio keeps on using the speakers and not the headphone jack (required for FM transmitting) when I start the program scheduler. I also used the" use sequence output plus" option but no success.

I've put in so much effort with this show but this is driving me nuts. :cry:Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated at this stage.

Thank you

Charl

You can plug the transmitter in to the speaker jack on the back of the PC, it is exactly the same as the headphone jack

on top of vix 2 select tools then select set application default audio device and see what you have in there to select maybe you can change it there

Thank you for the suggestions.

Unfortunately it is a laptop with only one 3.5mm input socket. I've used the tool and set it to speaker and did a hard reboot of everything. Seemed to sort out the issue for now. If it occur again I would try a usb headphone connector. Will convert to Vixen 3 after the season and hopefully will have fewer issues.

Charl

Back