Veterans Day 2014

Keebler

All Fellow Veterans,
We proudly salute you, for your service, your dedication, and the fact that you once displayed what HONOR is. You signed a blank check to the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT with a value of up to and including your life.

HONOR is not something that many understand let alone, can even respect. Being a UNITED STATES VETERAN, is a proud title we share with millions around the country and the globe.

Today, on Veterans Day, we honor our brothers and sisters that have gone before us, their check has been cashed. It is because of that GIFT, that we have the freedoms we do have.

As a veteran that proudly served this great country, I stand with my brothers and sisters who also served with honor, integrity, valor, and dignity in saluting all those that have gone before me.
YOU and your sacrifice will never be forgotten!

This country has never seen so many veterans that have come home alive, and just about all of us have PTSD, (or some variation of it). Please if you see a veteran today especially, thank them. But most of all PRAY. always pray!

US ARMY - US AIR FORCE - US MARINE CORP - US NAVY - US COAST GUARD

As a Viet Nam Veteran and I want to thank all the Veterans for their service and second everything that keebler said.

Dougp. My father was in Vietnam. I was in the Cold War, bring down that wall a year after I quit. I will not forget nor forgive how poorly my dad and I were treated for busting our asses as we did. So sir, let me just thank you for all you did, a younger vet to an older one. The sacrifice was not in vain, even if so many who benefitted are too blind to appreciate it.

Thank you guys! Your service and sacrifices are not in vain. As someone who wanted to enlist 13 years ago, but could not get accepted to any branch due to pre-existing conditions, and as a citizen of this great nation, I am for forever grateful for the sacrifices that you have made!

THANK YOU to those that posted above and to all past, present, and future military service members. YOU are the ones who give use the freedom we have and continue to keep our country great. It is also YOU who my family are honoring in our display this year. So, THANK YOU!

I've added a photo that really says it all. This was taken at the World War II Memorial in Washington D.C.

Attachments

• edit-20121001-09-WW2Mem-Paul-01.jpg
    edit-20121001-09-WW2Mem-Paul-01.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward

Thanks to all who have served and thanks to their families that had to endure.

THANK YOU!!! from one veteran to all others. The debt can never be repaid to all those who gave the ultimate gift but we can say thank you and a prayer for them and their families.

I've been pretty busy and missed this thread. Thanks for the post Keebler.
And thank you all that have served.
US ARMY
Vietnam 67-68

Back