Vixen 2.1.1.0 Profiles Question

Capt'n Jack

Supporting Member
Thanks in advance. I want to copy a profile to make some changes without damaging the original. I think I did the same thing years ago but don't remember how. I don't see any way to copy when in the profile and the profile folder under Copy Data is empty. Any help would be appreciated.

You could also open the first profile, then save it as a different name. Just remember which is which.

Jimboha

If you're just looking to make a backup of it for safe keeping, the file is under the Vixen>Profiles folder. It will be named whatever your profile name is. You can just copy that file to another directory. What I usually do is I just add a "backups" folder under the profiles folder and copy all the profile files into the folder every once in awhile.

Thanks. I had to copy and paste then rename from the Profiles folder in My Documents in My Computer. For some reason I thought I had done it years ago with the Copy Data function under Tools in Vixen. Now to drive myself crazy rearranging output channels for the next adventure.

Back