Vixen 3.5 Released

I am looking at that now. A few things needed to be changed. It will hopefully be in Vixen 3.5 Update 1 due for release maybe by the end of the week. Hopefully I will get the Video effect done as well.

That would unreal. The mind boggles at what you could do with that.

Picture location in the DEV build is Bloody awesome. I will most likely now have the biggest collection of gifs in the world. Once again, thanks gents.

I am unable to comment on the board for the builds. So I thought I would post this up here.
VIX-2492 Video effect fails to render in 32 and 64 bit when not running from Visual Studio (fix) - does not appear to work for me. I am not sure if it is something I am missing. Previously if you added the video effect it would be blank and not greyed out on the sequencer before you added the video file. The effect stays greyed out (failed to render) regardless of whether I have selected a video file or not. So for myself it is still not rendering. Running on 64bit.

I am unable to comment on the board for the builds. So I thought I would post this up here.
VIX-2492 Video effect fails to render in 32 and 64 bit when not running from Visual Studio (fix) - does not appear to work for me. I am not sure if it is something I am missing. Previously if you added the video effect it would be blank and not greyed out on the sequencer before you added the video file. The effect stays greyed out (failed to render) regardless of whether I have selected a video file or not. So for myself it is still not rendering. Running on 64bit.

While I haven't looked into the build sequence on this ticket, sometimes individual builds don't have all the parts needed for something to work, they may rely on something coming in a successive build. Give this one a try and see if it works for you. This is the release candidate for the next update.

I was using Dev build 657 and have just tried the 3.5.1 update and the is not working for me either. No hurry gents, just letting you know before it is released.

Cheers.

Error log attached. (hopefully)
Tried all the dev builds as released. Last one was 657 then tried the link to the 3.5u1

Attachments

• Errorlog.txt
    134.6 KB · Views: 3
Can you look in the add remove programs and see if the 2017 version of the C++ redistributable is installed?

Can you look in the add remove programs and see if the 2017 version of the C++ redistributable is installed?

Done and done mate. Added 2015 (it worked then) and updated the C++ redistributable to 2017 and It all works still. Once again, awesome job.

Back